Wednesday, March 14

Shuffle Survey!

time to relax....
Directions:
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1. How am I feeling today?
Howl - Queensriche (yeah, I totally am feeling that, in so many ways)
2. Will I get far in life?
Slaves Shall Serve - Behemoth (fuck, not very far)
3. How do my friends see me?
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera (they do? but I'm so innocent...)
4. Will I get married?
Oops, I did it again - Children of Bodom (guess it won't work out so well :/)
5. What's my theme song?
Sweating Bullets - Megadeth (I'm not sure what this phrase means, nervousness? well, then, yeah)
6. What is the story of my life?
Communication Breakdown - Sebastian Bach (*tear*, yeah, boys don't do that well)
7. How am I in bed?
Brave New World - Charlotte Church (um, not really)
8. How can I get ahead in life?
Nothing Better - The Postal Service (er.. makes no sense)
9. What is my best feature?
Time To Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman (no! I'm better at saying "Hello")
10. How is today going to be?
I'll tell the man in the street - Kristen Chenoweth
11. What is my life like at the moment?
[i will love you] Till the End of Time - Mariah Carey (yesssss!!!)
12. What song describes my secrets?
Casualy of Love - Charlotte Church
13. What is my current lover like?
Cosmos - t.A.T.u (lol, an alien!! rwar!)
14. What song will they play at my funeral?
Burning my Soul - Dream Theater (oh no, the WORST possible song. *tear*)
15.How does the world see me?
Tell me- Destiny's Child (too shy, I suppose)
16. Will I have a happy life?
Trust - Megadeth (as long as I have this?)
17. What do my friends really think of me?
The Flower Duet - Charlotte Church (um)
18. Will I accomplish my goals in life?
Why Not - Hillary Duff (I'll have to take some chances)
19. Will I find true love?
Wierd Divide - The Shins (I don't like the sound of that)
20. How do I treat others?
Redeemer - Marilyn Manson (erm?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home